Design Portfolio of Ilker Yoldas Re-Designed! | The Thinking Blog ~ Knowledge Grows When Shared
Make Money Online Freelance Jobs

13 September 2007

Design Portfolio of Ilker Yoldas Re-Designed!

graphic designAlready!? Yes, even though it was launched only last week, I decided to re-design my portfolio because I knew I could do better. The main structure of the site is not changed but the look and feel just wasn't good enough. Perhaps the look was fine but there was no feeling to it. However, this time the site has a "theme" which I hope will provoke good feelings to its visitors. I will not spoil the surprise with a screenshot so click here to view my portfolio and don't forget to add to your favorites and join the community. Criticism, comments and suggestions welcome!

Link:
Loading..
Del.icio.us Digg It! Stumble It Reddit