Flags of the World Re-designed | The Thinking Blog ~ Knowledge Grows When Shared
Make Money Online Freelance Jobs

04 January 2007

Flags of the World Re-designed

Clients sometimes are just excessively picky. Clayborn creative consulting which won the third place in Moscow International Advertising Festival 2006 shows us how would national flags be designed if they were consumer-driven: Watch the flash video (for those who missed it). Be warned though the humor could disturb some nationalists out there.

I caught myself laughing out loud when I first saw this and it still brings a smile on my face when it comes to my country's flag:

This is not to be confused with the Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival 2006 winner with the "Flags of the World" poster ads of the magazine Grande Reportagem in Portugal.

Link:
Loading..
Del.icio.us Digg It! Stumble It Reddit