Nature Calendar 2007 | The Thinking Blog ~ Knowledge Grows When Shared
Make Money Online Freelance Jobs

01 January 2007

Nature Calendar 2007

Happy New Year! I wish you all a most rewarding and playful 2007! To celebrate this event, here is my gift to you: Beautiful Nature Wallpapers Calendar 2007. Spent quite a bit of time doing it! These are made by photographs I took recently in Spain, Portugal and Turkey. You can view it below and download the entire calender here [Updated].

What? You actually want a toy? Then there isn't anything better than Line Rider for this season. Enjoy!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank my readers. I'm glad to see your interest in my blog during its short life and hope you are looking forward to my future posts! If you enjoyed what you read in 2006 and would like to read about similar posts in 2007 then subscribe to get new posts in your inbox.

Link:
Loading..
Del.icio.us Digg It! Stumble It Reddit