Bored of Times New Roman? Make Your Own Handwritten Font! | The Thinking Blog ~ Knowledge Grows When Shared
Make Money Online Freelance Jobs

24 January 2007

Bored of Times New Roman? Make Your Own Handwritten Font!

download my handwriting fontIf you have a Tablet PC, you can create your own font with a free Microsoft powertoy called My Font Tool. On the same page, there is also a Handwriting Analysis Tool that supposedly reports what your handwriting reflects about your personality. Very interesting piece of software! Posted my results in the comments.

download my handwriting font

Lets face it. We are all using computers to type more and more everyday. Its no surprise that my script isn't very pretty. So, I present you with this good collection of free handwritten fonts. Enjoy!

Link:
Loading..
Del.icio.us Digg It! Stumble It Reddit