Number of Thinkers Online Now | The Thinking Blog ~ Knowledge Grows When Shared
Make Money Online Freelance Jobs

10 April 2007

Number of Thinkers Online Now

hit counters ... The image on the left is supposed to show the number of users currently online in real time. Although I've seen similar widgets before, I didn't think about this following application until now. Say, for example, you see someone you know in the "Recent Readers" widget of MyBlogLog. Knowing that person is reading the blog, or better yet a specific post, could inspire more "thought" or discussion with the current system of comments. In my opinion, this could be a great integration to MBL. Perhaps Yahoo should buy this company as well. What do you think?

UPDATE: Apparently the comments system was down in the past two days and was brought to my attention today when I received an email about it. Now fixed. Thanks for the heads-up Rosemarie!

Link:
Loading..
Del.icio.us Digg It! Stumble It Reddit