Wanted: Guest Thinkers | The Thinking Blog ~ Knowledge Grows When Shared
Make Money Online Freelance Jobs

01 June 2007

Wanted: Guest Thinkers

People sometimes leave a comment like "What kind of thinking blog is this?" or like "I thought this was a thinking blog." Well, it is about the stuff that makes me think and topics that are worth pondering on. Hence, it would be no surprise that the posts here might be biased towards my opinion and are limited to my perspective. Not anymore! Here is a chance to show your side of the argument on how a thinking blog really SHOULD be.

OK. Actually, the truth is that at the moment I have to think about my final exams. Even though I have over 100 draft posts waiting to be published, I have no time left to ponder upon them from studying. I'm looking for guest bloggers who are interested in writing some "thinking" posts. I will try to publish a few of my draft posts if I can but for the coming days, it is all about your thoughts! [UPDATE: Exams are over but I will continue publishing quality posts written by you from time to time.]

This is a great opportunity to expose yourself to a whole new audience and also get some link love at the same time. Your article will include a sentence like "This is a guest post by [insert name linked to your site/blog here]" at the end of each post. You can link to anywhere relevant in the post, including your own blog, and include as many images or videos as you like. Couple of ground rules:

1. No Religion
2. No Politics

You can write about anything else and if you need some inspiration, take a look at the categories in this blog or click on the links below. If you would like to write a post but you are totally clueless on what to write, I can give you a topic or send you one of my draft posts for you to finish. Apart from that, the only restiriction for image/video sizes is the 650 pixel width. Also as per tradition, every post will include a thumbnail image (sized 125x86) at the top left that describes the topic or hints about its content.

Submissions: All you need to do is email me your entry with the subject "Guest Thinking - [insert appropriate catchy HEADLINE here]" and I will publish it. Don't forget to include your name and blog URL so I can give the appropriate credit with the post. If you wish to introduce what you write about on your blog, feel free to include a short descriptive sentence like "[NAME] writes many times a week about [TOPIC]." I hope there will be enough entries to cover my blog while I'm busy studying.

Meanwhile, have a look at what you might have missed in this all-time round up, go for a random post if you are feeling lucky, or enjoy thinking posts of the past on one page by clicking these: December, January, February, March, April, May. I'm particularly interest on hearing your thoughts about my early days of blogging and how I grew up as a writer blogger.

Make sure you have the RSS feed or have the posts delivered to your email so you don't miss your daily dose of fuel to keep thinking!

Link:
Loading..
Del.icio.us Digg It! Stumble It Reddit