Summer 2007 | The Thinking Blog ~ Knowledge Grows When Shared
Make Money Online Freelance Jobs

27 July 2007

Summer 2007

I'm back! Just like last summer, I went to a sea side town to cover myself in fine sand and then dive into azure water. I also licked the salt off a margarita glass, relaxed on a hammock, and gazed at blood-orange sunsets night after night. This summer I was in Bodrum, which is in the west of Turkey, chosen World's Sexiest Beach of 2007! It's a great destination for those considering a great break with style.

However, unlike last summer, I didn't bring my camera along so I can only present the following panorama image of the view from the place I stayed. Captured with my mobile phone and created using Autostitch (Windows):


I just wanted to let you know that I'm back and started re-designing The Thinking Blog as I mentioned earlier. It is going to be cleaner, faster and with a whole new look. Coming real soon.. in a few days.. stay tuned!

Link:
Loading..
Del.icio.us Digg It! Stumble It Reddit