Breaking News from the Author | The Thinking Blog ~ Knowledge Grows When Shared
Make Money Online Freelance Jobs

14 July 2007

Breaking News from the Author

My exams are over (they all went well to my knowledge) and I'm off for a little break! I'll be back in two weeks to continue publishing my draft posts on eclectic topics that I hope will get you thinking. What's more, I will unleash a new site design that will knock your socks off! Please comment on these articles if you have any suggestions for the new design: poll and feedback. Don't forget to feed on the RSS (or enter your email address) and be notified when I'm back.

Meanwhile, catch up with my previous content: popular posts, must reads or blog archive (links to last two are on the sidebar). Stay tuned!

Link:
Loading..
Del.icio.us Digg It! Stumble It Reddit