Enough is Enough | The Thinking Blog ~ Knowledge Grows When Shared
Make Money Online Freelance Jobs

02 March 2007

Enough is Enough

I've had it with Blogspot domain name and hosting service. First off, the domain name is not fit for my blog. I received many comments from readers who were surprised to see that "the thinking blog" was nothing like Blogspot blogs they ever saw before. The hosting service is a different story and just gets on my nerve. It is unreliable with all the down times. Notice that there wasn't a post yesterday?

We need to have our daily dose of fuel to keep thinking!

These days owning a domain name is not difficult. However, I share the same fate as all students and cannot afford one when I need to save every penny for buying noodles. Unfortunately, that is my daily dose of food! Likewise, hosting costs another fortune and I need your help. If you could chip in even as little as $2 then hopefully I will have enough by next week (chip in ends March 8th).



Thank you for supporting The Thinking Blog!


For a domain name I think GoDaddy is the one to go for but I have no idea about hosting. For those who use a hosting service on their blog, which one would you recommend and why?

Link:
Loading..
Del.icio.us Digg It! Stumble It Reddit