How To Read 50 Million Blogs | The Thinking Blog ~ Knowledge Grows When Shared
Make Money Online Freelance Jobs

18 January 2007

How To Read 50 Million Blogs

OK. Maybe none of us will ever be able to read AND keep up with all them in a lifetime but among 50 million blogs some of them are bound to be good. A few are really really good, such that you need to check them everyday! Surely there are loads of things on the Internet you would like to read but how to keep up with the ever increasing number of great blogs?

Well, this is how I do it: Since I prefer to visit the sites and enjoy the content inside beautiful template designs made after long hours of effort, I bookmark them (there are about 300 something at the moment) in folders of the time interval for which they are updated and use this service [HassleMe] which sends me an email that reminds me to check them at those time periods.

Simple and effective!


Link:
Loading..
Del.icio.us Digg It! Stumble It Reddit